Gajrowskie, Poland, 11 – 20.07.2023
The Learning for Change Foundation is a partner in KA1 mobility of youth workers (training course) funded under the Erasmus + program.
About the project
InnerGarden will provide a space to contemplate on the value of our work as youth workers and to experience the powerful transformation that can happen both within us and the world around us when we recognize the importance of what we do. The project is designed to present an innovative integrated approach to the holistic development of youth workers, which combines elements from nature-based practices, positive psychology and education, ecopsychology, social work, and personal development. By going through the whole process on their own, participants will have a chance to experience benefits for their own development and learn how to provide similar experiences to young people and other youth workers.
- To provide knowledge and skills connecting positive psychology, positive education, personal development, and social work
- To explore models and theories from Nature-based learning and Ecocentric development,
- To practice nature-based methods for self-discovery, thus facilitating personal and professional development
- To develop competences that enable youth workers to work with youth on complex
- To practice and equip the youth workers with tools and techniques for working
- To explore alternative practices for addressing developmental needs personal challenges, thus enabling them to reach their full potential with youth (especially disadvantaged one) for their personal development, social inclusion and realization of disadvantaged youth