Learning for change is a partner in KA2 long term Strategic partnership in the field of Youth. Partners in the project are organizations from Bulgaria, Tunisia, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Egypt, Algeria and Jordan.
Increasing the quality and set standards for implementation of EVS projects in Euro-Med context in order to support youth organizations and young people in their capacity development and personal growth. Creating strong partnerships in the field of Euro Mediterranean youth cooperation.
- Improvement of the knowledge base and main skills of youth workers in the field of EVS
- Development of an innovative ICT based tool to support EVS project implementation
- Development of youth workers advanced skills to design EVS projects based on the principles of non-formal learning
- Development of advanced skills for managing the process of self-directed learning
- Development of advanced skills for effective communication between partner organisation form EU and South Med countries
- Development of competences for supporting and facilitating the intercultural learning process
- Ability to set and achieve educational goals for EVS volunteers in the EuroMed region
The project is a process of steps that follow a logical sequence and lead to the achievement of specific results. Below are presented the main project activities planned to be accomplished during the project:
- A1: First project team transnational meeting
- A2: Intellectual product development and testing (EVS On-line Quality Tool: EOQT)
- A3: Training seminar for Youth workers, stakeholders, mentors and ROP’s
- A4: EVS project implementation
- А5: Evaluation project team transnational meeting